At the suggestion of a number of my readers, I will try numbering my paragraphs this week. We’ll see how it works out. I also have material overload again, so a number of stories will be presented with very little commentary.
1) Back to one of my pet peeves. What part of “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion” has anything to do with the State of Utah having memorial crosses along a highway? Our courts have completely misconstrued the “Establishment Clause” of the First Amendment, which I quoted above. IF it is not a law enacted by Congress, it does not violate the “Establishment Clause”.
2) Don’t blame Obama for something that is his fault, since he’s gonna blame Bush. So why are gas prices skyrocketing in our nation?
3) Regular Claw reader “Hardnox” brings us proper instructions on how to behave during an Islamic massacre.
4) A few years ago, the terrorist-supporting government of Gaddhafi’s Libya had a seat on the UN’s Council on Human Rights. That alone made the Council a complete joke. It just got worse. Now Syria is scheduled to take a seat, despite the brutal crackdowns on anti-government protesters.
5) Why does the Obama Administration treat Syria differently from Libya? Could it be because Obama reversed a Bush policy of not having Ambassadors in terrorist-supporting countries and appointed one to Syria?
6) Janet Incompetano’s Department of Homeland Security was ignored by the mainstream media this week as they admitted that there are ten Libyan illegals who were captured in the nation over the past two years and released within our borders. They have no idea where those possible terrorists are.
7) There is an unelected board made up of union activists that has the backing of unConstitutional federal laws in the Obama Administration. This board has declared war on American industry. In their latest ruling, the National Labor Relations Board has ruled that Boeing is forbidden from opening a production plant for their newest jet in a non-union state. Where does the Constitution allow the federal government to force a company to use only union workers to build their products? Where does the Constitution give the government the power to dictate to any company where they may or may not built a plant? The general counsel for the NLRB actually said “A worker's right to strike is a fundamental right guaranteed by the National Labor Relations Act.” There is no such fundamental right unless it is guaranteed by the Constitution, no matter what that act says. The former head of the NLRB agrees that this action by the Board is unprecedented and way beyond the bounds of the government. I sincerely hope Boeing tells the NLRB to sod off and goes ahead with their plans. If the Obama Administration pushes the issue, Boeing needs to take it all the way to the Supreme Court. We MUST push every case involving the federal government acting outside of their enumerated powers to the Supremes. It is time for the Constitution to regain its place as the Law of the Land.
8) Of course, Barack Obama has no respect for the Constitution that he has sworn to uphold. He actually wants to overturn it.
9) Despite everything he has been saying on his “stroke my ego” media tour lately, Donald Trump is NOT a conservative and does not deserve our votes, even if he would be better than Obama.
10) Is this the future of liberal socialism in our nation? A 25-year old in Spain sues his parents because they are cutting off his allowance, although they are taking over his car payments. While the judge DID order the young man to go get a job, he also ordered the parents to continue paying an allowance. Court-ordered entitlement payments?
11) Dan Calabrese of North Star National hasn’t been featured around here lately. This column reminds us of why we enjoy his writing. Junior is more of an idiot than Senior!
12) A football coach in Tennessee got fired because of this song, which he wrote. Evidently some Obama-loving, America-hating parents complained.
13) When you read this story, you might understand why the French surrender so easily and why unions are the scourge of solid work ethics everywhere.
14) Apple has been named the least “green” tech company in the world, which is a bit surprising considering who is on their Board of Directors. Then again, he has always been a lying, blowhard hypocrite.
15) Despite what every Democrat and every member of the mainstream media (sorry for repeating myself) has been saying, the Ryan Plan will SAVE Medicare, not destroy it. Facts and liberals…like sunlight and vampires.
16) The President is supposed to be the leader of our nation, and by default the leader of the free world. So why is it that the current President abdicates his leadership role on every single issue that needs leadership? He always has. Leaders don’t vote “Present” over 150 times in four years. As The Crawfish and Gunny G have both said for the past three years, he always wanted to be President, but he never wanted to BE President.
17) Not only is he NOT a leader, but he is supremely egotistical and narcissistic. He is also delusional and possibly descending into madness. Another trait he has is compulsive lying. He repeatedly said that his father served in World War 2, but since his father was born in 1936, he was only NINE YEARS OLD when the war ended. He also said that his uncle was part of the force that liberated Auschwitz, when every military historian and every Jew of that generation knows that it was the Soviet Red Army that liberated Auschwitz. He surely is not fit for his job.
18) Obama also likes to hire liars for key positions in the government. Did Elena Kagan lie in her Senate confirmation hearings? In the immortal words of another famous woman, you betcha!
19) Here’s another liberal judge who has a conflict of interest, but has refused to recuse himself on a case that directly involves him.
20) A Stanford professor of economics has given us an easily read breakdown comparing Obama’s budget plans and the Ryan Plan.
21) The Obama Administration is officially in mourning. Will The Chosen One ever be able to make another speech without a few tears?
22) Kansas’ Governor is proposing to take funds away from Planned Parenthood because every dollar that they get from the government pays for abortions (don’t try to dispute this by saying the money comes from separate accounts, since the money in the other accounts would be used for abortions if not supplemented by government funds). A RINO abortion supporter actually bleated “I am absolutely amazed that people who want to reduce abortions believe they can do so by cutting off funding for contraceptives.” People who want to have sex without having babies can pay for their own rubbers. It’s called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, ya ditz! It isn’t MY responsibility to pay for THEIR rubbers.
23) The race card is out in force this week. We’ll start with PBS’s Tavis Smiley saying that the 2012 election will be the most raaaaaaacist in history.
24) MSNBC’s Ed Schultz reminds us why that network has about a dozen viewers when he says that the Republican Party stands for raaaaaacism! Hey Ed, what party has had multiple Congresscritters & Senators, and even a President (Wilson), who were members of the KKK?
25) Then there’s racist bomb-thrower Maxine Waters, whose House ethics trial should have already been completed, but hasn’t even started because the GOP is scared of her well-used race card.
26) You can take the Messiah out of Rev. Wright’s church, but you can’t seem to get him into a church that is run by anybody other than a racist.
27) Did you know that merging a racist school with a non-racist school is a racist act against the students of the racist school?
If y’all come across any weird/stoooopid/strange news stories that might be fodder for The Weekly Claw or The Weekend Claw, e-mail them to me at CrawfishsClaw@yahoo.com and I’ll consider ‘em. Yes, I will give you newshounds credit.
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America ’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America ’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.” - Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL), March 20, 2006
The Constitution of the United States